Why "Daydreaming Escape..."?
The answer is so simple...Life in general is filled with ups and downs, good and bad, sad and happy moments, situations and circumstances...Because of all that...Don't we ALL need an escape...a DAYDREAM ESCAPE?!! I create this Blog for all of us who need to escape in a dream once in a while...I want this to be about beautiful softness, romance and relaxation. Of course...a little bit of humour too!!! Enjoy!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Champagne!!!

Friday night my sweet husband surprised me with a lovely bottle of Champagne "Laurent Perrier"
...That was so lovely...he knows how much I have an expensive taste when it comes to good wine!!! I enjoy every drop of it!!!


So, under the influence of this wonderful Champagne I decided to create a treasury on Etsy: "Champagne...In a glass?"


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment